This is a fantastic breakfast, easy to make and full of nutrients.
Sugar-free, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, making it safe for a variety of dietry requirements.
- Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees C
- Cut an avocado in half
- Take out the stone, spoon out some of the avocado to make some space for the egg
- Put in a baking dish (as some of the egg white might spill over depending on the size of your egg)
- Crack your free-range egg into the hole, one for each half
- Sprinkle herbs/chives/spices/pepper over the top if you fancy
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes